For a relaxing day in the sunshine state, head to the beautiful Southbank and enjoy Brisbane's premier lifestyle and cultural destination!
- Enjoy a walk or ride along the riverfront paths with views over the city
- Relax in the lush parklands - perfect for your next date night or family picnic! Why not get a picnic hamper from one of the River Quay restaurants to really treat yourself to a nice day out? If you're there on a Sunday afternoon, check out the 'Sunday Social on the Green' - a relaxing Sunday session featuring free, live music from local artists.
- See the Brisbane skyline from the Wheel of Brisbane, an iconic landmark rising 60m above the ground. Experience 360degree views of Southbank and Brisbane City from the comfort of a fully enclosed, air-conditioned gondola.
- Discover Queensland Museum
- Marvel at the artwork at the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
- Enjoy a night out watching a world-class show at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Check out what events are going on - view them here!
4-star Accommodation in Brisbane
Pacific Hotel Brisbane, offering terrific rooms and suites as well as an outdoor pool, restaurant and gym, is only a 20min walk from Southbank. If you prefer, you can also take a short train from Roma Street station and enjoy a day soaking up the Queensland sun.
Image Credit: Tourism Australia