Queen St Mall
From shopping to entertainment, there's something for everyone in Queen Street Mall!
Don't miss the many shopping centres and arcades which are located off Queen Street Mall and include the following:
- Myer Centre - This is the largest of Queen Street Mall’s shopping centres. Across the 6 levels, you will find Queensland’s flagship Myer department store, Target, Coles Express Supermarket, Event Cinemas and the Funhouse games arcade, along with many fashion/accessory stores catering to both men and women.
- Queens Plaza - home to a 5 story David Jones department store as well as many high-end brands and international luxury boutiques
- Wintergarden - Here you'll find a range of local and national boutiques across its multiple floors. The lower ground floor features a large food court, while the upper level has several restaurants as well as entertainment options including Strike Bowling and Holey Moley Mini Golf.
- Brisbane Arcade - Don't miss the historic 1923-built arcade, home to local Brisbane fashion boutiques and jewellery designers
- MacArthur Central - home to many well-known stores including a full-size Woolworths, Big W, JB Hi-Fi and Priceline Pharmacy. On the exterior street level, you will also find the city's only Apple Store.
Located 10 mins walk from Queen St Mall, Pacific Hotel Brisbane is the perfect place to stay and explore the city!
Our friendly team is always willing to give recommendations if you need some help planning your day in the city!
Image Credit: Visit Brisbane