Osteria Roma FAQ's
Osteria Roma Spring Hill serves simply fresh Italian cuisine daily. View the common questions we receive and please do not hesitate to give us a call or email if there is anything further we can help with.
How do I book a table at Osteria Roma Spring Hill?
- The easiest way to book with us is online.
- You can also call 07 3831 6177 or email us.
Where is Osteria Roma Spring Hill located?
- 345 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000.
- Located in the ground floor alfresco dining space at Pacific Hotel Brisbane
What time can I dine at Osteria Roma?
- Tuesday – Saturday: 6.30am – 8pm
- Sunday & Monday: 6.30am – 2pm
- Breakfast runs until 10am on weekdays and 11am on weekends
Do you have vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free options?
- All allergies and dietary requirements will be catered to upon request.
Do you have a kids menu?
- Our all-day menu features a children's section with dishes such as Spaghetti bolognese, Chicken schnitzels and fish and chips.
- Our weekend breakfast buffet is half price for children 12 & under
Do you have wheelchair access?
- Our restaurant welcomes people of all abilities. Please note that there are a small number of steps to access the restaurant.
Are you a licensed venue?
- Yes, we have an extensive beverage menu of wines, beers, cocktails and more.
Do you accept group bookings?
- Yes! We would love to welcome you and your group to dine with us.
Please send us an email and we will do our best to accommodate your group's needs!
Do you have indoor and outdoor seating?
- Queensland is known for its tropical climate so we have the facilities to keep you warm and dry inside when necessary but also the option to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine in our gorgeous alfresco-covered outdoor dining area.
Book a table