Markets in Brisbane
Whether you're visiting Brisbane on a weekday or over the weekend, there is no shortage of markets for you to explore and support local business! Find everything from fresh produce to handmade goods and secondhand clothing!
Some of our favourite markets located close to the city include:
- Milton Markets (every Sunday 6am - 12pm) - featuring a range of farm-direct produce, arts & crafts and gourmet food, this is one of Brisbane's premium food, farmers & lifestyle market. Grab a bite to eat from one of the many food trucks and then sit and enjoy the live music!
- The Collective Markets, Southbank (every Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 10am - 9pm, and Sunday 9am - 4pm) - home to an amazing range of arts, craft, homewares, designer fashion and much more! To make this a fun day out for the whole family, pair a stroll through the markets with a swim at Australia's only inner-city lagoon.
- West End Markets (every Saturday 6am - 1pm) - one of Brisbane's most vibrant community markets, includes a range of farm-fresh local produce, handcrafted goods, healthy fast food as well as live music.
- Brisbane City Markets (every Wednesday 8am - 6pm & Thursday 8am - 2pm) - stop by to taste the delicious street food, pick up some fresh produce, homemade goodies and maybe even a bunch of flowers.
- Riverside Gardens Market (every Sunday 8am - 3pm) - held in the City Botanic Gardens, these markets are home to fresh produce, arts, crafts, jewellery as well as live music with the stunning view of the Botanic Gardens.
- Suitcase Rummage (1st & 3rd Sunday of each month) - if you're looking for a bargain on clothes or bric-a-brac, this is where you'll find it!
4-star Accommodation in Brisbane
Whether you're travelling for business or leisure, make the most of everything going on in Brisbane by staying at Pacific Hotel! Enjoy modern accommodation with a balcony in every room, alfresco restaurant, executive co-working lobby space, unlimited Wi-Fi, outdoor swimming pool, car parking and 24/7 reception.
Image Credit: Tourism Australia