Frequently Asked Questions
View common questions we receive from our guests and please do not hesitate to give us a call or email if there is anything we can do to make your stay more terrific.
What time is check-in and out?
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
What is the closest Train Station to the hotel?
- Roma Street Station. . . a short walk up from the station to the hotel
- Central Station. . .ditto
What is the height of the car park?
Please note, Pacific Hotel Brisbane's car park is very tight to navigate and is subject to availability.
How much is parking?
- $25 per night, subject to availability
How far to stroll to. . .
- Queen Street Mall. . . 1.5 km. . .approx 10min walk downhill
- Southbank. . .3.0km. . .approx 25 min walk downhill and over the river
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. . .2km. . .approx 25 min walk downhill, just follow Albert Street
- Suncorp Stadium... approx 25min walk
How close is the hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital?
- Less than 200m, a 2-5min walk. We are the closest hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital.
I’m arriving late, will I be able to check in?
- Our terrific team at reception are ready to welcome you to the hotel 24 hours, however, do drop us a line if you are arriving late.
When can I get a bite to eat at the hotel?
- Osteria Roma Spring Hill serves breakfast daily and Italian cuisine on the All-Day Menu
- The restaurant is located in the alfresco dining space at Pacific Hotel Brisbane
Can I store my luggage prior to check-in time and after departure?
- Absolutely - please ask our front desk team for assistance.
The following options are available:
- Airtrain: The Airtrain runs regular services to the city from the Domestic and International Airports. Tickets can be purchased at the station or you can visit www.airtrain.com.au to book online for a discounted rate. Roma St Station is a short walking distance from Pacific Hotel Brisbane.
- Con-x-ion shuttle: Con-x-ion Airport Transfers offer shared transfers from the International and Domestic Airports, which leave at pre-determined times. Book online: https://www.con-x-ion.com/
- Taxi & Rideshare: A taxi rank is situated outside each of the airport terminals and should have taxis available at the time of each flight's arrival. The average cost of taxis to and from Domestic and International Airports may vary between AUD$50 and AUD$60. Rideshare services Uber, Ola and DiDi are available in Brisbane, with designated RideBooking and Pre-Booked Express pickup zones at the Domestic and International Airports. The cost of these services may range between AUD$35 and AUD$65.
What measures are in place for the safety of staff, guests and the community?
- Our rooms and public areas are cleaned with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals.
- The frequency and intensity of cleaning high touchpoints has been increased, including all public area surfaces, door handles, room keys, staff entrances and guest entrances.
- Staff are provided with the most up-to-date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
- Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the hotel.
Do you have any leisure facilities?
- Our outdoor swimming pool is available for guests from 7am - 5pm daily. The pool is heated.
- Our fitness room is available for guests to use 24/7.
What time does your restaurant close for dinner?
- Osteria Roma Spring Hill will take last food orders at 8:30pm from Monday - Saturday.
- We are closed for dinners on Sundays