Frequently Asked Questions
View common questions we receive from our guests and please do not hesitate to give us a call or email if there is anything we can do to make your stay more terrific.
What measures do you have in place for Covid-19?
What is the closest Train Station to the hotel?
- Roma Street Station. . . a short walk up from the station to the hotel
- Central Station. . .ditto
What is the height of the car park?
How far a stroll to. . .
- Queen Street Mall. . . 1.5 km. . .approx 10min walk down hill
- Southbank. . .3.0km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill and over the river
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. . .2km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill, just follow Albert Street
How close is the hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital ?
I’m arriving late, will I be able to check in?
- Our terrific team at reception are ready to welcome you to the hotel from 7am - 11pm daily.
When can I get a bite to eat at the hotel?
- Breakfast is served daily from 6.30am to 10.30am
- We have also partnered with Deliveroo, bringing restaurant quality food direct to your room.
Can I store my luggage prior to check-in time and after departure?
Are the Queensland borders open to Domestic visitors?
Do you have isolation guests currently staying?
- We are working with the Queensland government to provide isolation rooms.
- Isolation rooms are located on a separate floors (1-4) with restricted access to all other hotel guests.
- There is 24/7 police presence at the hotel, managing the isolation guests.
- This is communicated on our website, via confirmation emails and within our Pacific Hotels Care Policy.
We understand concerns leisure guests staying with us may have, especially given the recent outbreaks in Melbourne. The Queensland government has devised a comprehensive plan for managed isolation, preventing the spread of Covid-19 in QLD. This includes employing the police and military to manage isolation, rather than third party security (as was the case in Melbourne). Our team on site has also been working hard to ensure operations and procedures are adapted for the wellness of our staff, guests and community.
Who are the isolation guests?
- People are required to enter government-managed isolation for a range of reasons.
- This includes those with compromised immune systems, transitioning to a remote area, entering Australia or entering QLD from VIC.
What measures are in place for the safety of staff, guests and the community?
- Our rooms and public areas are cleaned with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals.
- The frequency and intensity of cleaning high touchpoints has been increased, including all public area surfaces, door handles, room keys, staff entrances and guest entrances.
- Staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
- Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the hotel.
- Staff temperatures are taken before every shift.
- Any staff member feeling unwell or presenting symptoms must notify their manager and leave work.
- Please view our Pacific Hotels Care Policy for more info.