Frequently Asked Questions
View common questions we receive from our guests and please do not hesitate to give us a call or email if there is anything we can do to make your stay more terrific.
What measures do you have in place for Covid-19?
What is the closest Train Station to the hotel?
- Roma Street Station. . . a short walk up from the station to the hotel
- Central Station. . .ditto
What is the height of the car park?
How far a stroll to. . .
- Queen Street Mall. . . 1.5 km. . .approx 10min walk down hill
- Southbank. . .3.0km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill and over the river
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. . .2km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill, just follow Albert Street
How close is the hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital ?
- Less than 200m. . .a 2-5min walk. We are the closest hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital.
I’m arriving late, will I be able to check in?
- Our terrific team at reception are ready to welcome you to the hotel from 7am - 11pm daily.
When can I get a bite to eat at the hotel?
- Breakfast is served daily from 6.30am to 10.30am
- We have also partnered with Deliveroo, bringing restaurant quality food direct to your room.
Can I store my luggage prior to check-in time and after departure?
Are the Queensland borders open to Domestic visitors?
Do you have isolation guests currently staying?
- We are currently providing accommodation for the Returned Traveller Program until the end of October 2020.
- These rooms are located on separate floors (1-4) with restricted access to all other hotel guests.
- There is 24/7 police presence at the hotel, managing the Returned Traveller Program.
- This is communicated on our website, via confirmation emails and within our Pacific Hotels Care Policy.
What is the Returned Traveller Program?
- People are required to enter government-managed isolation for a range of reasons.
- This includes those transitioning to a remote area, entering Australia from overseas or from a Covid-19 hot-spot in Australia.
What measures are in place for the safety of staff, guests and the community?
- Our rooms and public areas are cleaned with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals.
- The frequency and intensity of cleaning high touchpoints has been increased, including all public area surfaces, door handles, room keys, staff entrances and guest entrances.
- Staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
- Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the hotel.
- Staff temperatures are taken before every shift.
- Any staff member feeling unwell or presenting symptoms must notify their manager and leave work.
- Please view our Pacific Hotels Care Policy for more info.