Frequently Asked Questions
View common questions we receive from our guests and please do not hesitate to give us a call or email if there is anything we can do to make your stay more terrific.
What measures do you have in place for Covid-19?
What is the closest Train Station to the hotel?
- Roma Street Station. . . a short walk up from the station to the hotel
- Central Station. . .ditto
What is the height of the car park?
How far a stroll to. . .
- Queen Street Mall. . . 1.5 km. . .approx 10min walk down hill
- Southbank. . .3.0km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill and over the river
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. . .2km. . .approx 25 min walk down hill, just follow Albert Street
How close is the hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital ?
- Less than 200m. . .a 2-5min walk. We are the closest hotel to Brisbane Private Hospital.
I’m arriving late, will I be able to check in?
- Our terrific team at reception are ready to welcome you to the hotel from 7am - 11pm daily.
When can I get a bite to eat at the hotel?
- Breakfast is served daily and dinner is served Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Sunday brunch is also available from 7am - noon.
Can I store my luggage prior to check-in time and after departure?
- Absolutely - please ask our front desk team for assistance.
Are the Queensland borders open to Domestic visitors?
What measures are in place for the safety of staff, guests and the community?
- Our rooms and public areas are cleaned with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals.
- The frequency and intensity of cleaning high touchpoints has been increased, including all public area surfaces, door handles, room keys, staff entrances and guest entrances.
- Staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
- Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the hotel.
- Staff temperatures are taken before every shift.
- Any staff member feeling unwell or presenting symptoms must notify their manager and leave work.
- Please view our Pacific Hotels Care Policy for more info.
I have been relocated from a neighbouring hotel?
- Pacific Hotel Brisbane has received bookings for guests relocating from the nearby Park Hotel. Please reach out to our team if you have any questions regarding your upcoming stay and we look forward to welcoming you to Brisbane.